4 Whole Eggs
Small handful shredded cooked chicken
1 large chili
½ Spanish onion
1 tbsp. olive oil or macadamia
Handful fresh spinach
3 whole shitake mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat a large, non-stick, oven-safe saute pan on high.
- Sauté the onion and mushroom in olive or macadamia oil until very soft then add the chilli, spinach and oregano.
- Mix for about 25-30 seconds and remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and chicken and then pour on top of the mixture in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle diced tomatoes.
- Put into oven once heated.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.